Balkan Racing Team (BRT)™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balkan Racing Team (BRT)™

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  
Online/Offline (BRT)™
p0p(BRT)™ [AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.p0p jopapuba(BRT)™[AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.jopapuba san7(BRT)™[AA] Amateur Cup Isonline.san77
Clock
Globe

[AA] Amateur Cup

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
AA Sam

Broj poruka : 1
Datum upisa : 25.07.2013

[AA] Amateur Cup Empty
PočaljiNaslov: [AA] Amateur Cup   [AA] Amateur Cup Icon_minitimeČet Jul 25, 2013 6:52 am

Hi all,

I'm AA™| Sam, some of you may know me, and i'm here to invite BRT to a new, fun s2 championship that we're hosting. It will be an 8 round event with increasing car speed and challenge. There will be a team championship running alongside the driver championship, with the 3 top drivers from each team earning points for their respective teams.

Information and Schedule:
Sign-Ups: (Had to delete links as it wouldn't let me post them, but come to our forum airattackteam and the sub-forum [AA] Amateur Cup)

We're going to be inviting mainly demo teams such as AMG, MRc, and so on. Really hoping it should be a fun event and that there will be a lot of drivers signing up. Inviting you guys as you're always good to drive with on our servers or elsewhere.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, i'll occasionally check this topic, but if you do sign up with a few teams perhaps it would be good to have a 'Manager' that lets everyone know when and where they should be. (Server info should follow soon). Where we're inviting a few teams i can't keep posting on each forum so will be hoping you guys check our sub-forum for this championship regularly. (Worth Book-Marking it).

Thanks guys, hope to see you signing up!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

[AA] Amateur Cup
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Balkan Racing Team (BRT)™ :: Domaca i strana LFS takmicenja-
Skoči na: